Tuesday, December 13, 2016

A Colorful Bohemian Glow in Winter


Silver tray of pretty candles from svenngarden



I love the warm glow of light in winter, whether it be a candle or the reflection of light on a glass or metallic ornament. At times I also like to step away from the traditional red and green of Christmas decor 
- and not to bland all white - but to joyful color that should be celebrated along with the season. Mix that with some natural, unique and unexpected materials and I am happy. Here are a few choice selections of my favorites. I hope you enjoy!



Antler tree




Upcycled metal Madonna Christmas ornament by hopeandjoystudios via Etsy




Winter backyard scene from Whimsical Woodland







Lampshade tree Sarah Moore Vintage




Don't you just love this? I do. From Husfruas Memoarer




I love this star wreath from 365greetings.com




DIY pinecone firestarters from Something Turquoise



Tree branch with hanging glass candle holders from Vibeke Design




A natural yet dramatic display from DIY Home Decor Ideas




Have a great week!
Laura

Join me on: 




Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2020 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link corrections please leave correct info in comment area.